Warranty Plans for Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Just imagine knowing that an unexpected and expensive gas furnace or air conditioner repair is covered under the Rodman's Warranty Plan. For the term of
the warranty, you can avoid the discomfort and annoyance of a costly breakdown. Unplanned repair bills will be a thing of the past. Rodman's will pick up
the tab for any and all heating or air conditioning repairs, including parts.*
Why should I put an extended warranty on my gas furnace or air conditioner?
Here are some examples of the most common breakdowns and repair costs for gas furnaces or air conditioners:
- Protection against large repair bills and unbudgeted expenses.
- HVAC parts and labour costs continue to rise with time. With an extended warranty you can guard against these costs.
- Mechanical products sometimes fail even though millions of dollars have been invested in their design. Even the best systems have parts that will fail
over time – gas furnaces and air conditioners are no exception.
- Gas Valve - $380.00 plus labour cost
- Ventor Motor - $495.00 plus labour cost
- Fan Motor - $375.00 plus labour cost
Signing up with our Rodman's Furnace or Air Conditioner Warranty Plan is a smart way to ensure that no matter what the weather does, your home heating and
cooling system will be at peak performance exactly when you need it. Our warranty plan offers parts and labour coverage for the life of the warranty, plus 24/7
emergency service for your heating or air conditioning system, with no cap on repairs.
*Some exceptions apply; call for more details.